The heart of our business is providing quality, efficient and cost effective regulatory and corporate compliance services for top tier and junior issuers in a variety of industry sectors including hi-tech, bio-tech, green-tech, start-ups, mining, oil & gas, venture capital, media & entertainment, crowdfunding, Aboriginal/First Nations.
We are performance-driven, detailed and results-oriented thinkers, ensuring success and quality of work, with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. We are well-versed in taking corporate entities from initial seed capital stage to publicly-listed status and have led the preparation, coordination and completion of complex corporate securities transactions. We work well with the working group to move things forward to completion in an expeditious and timely manner. We can prepare and handle the bulk of the paper work, with counsel on side to review and advise, so as to streamline issuer’s legal costs.
- corporate secretarial services, including acting as registered & records office and maintaining minute books
- SEDAR, SEDI, TSX SecureFile, TSXV V-File, CSE, OTC Markets filings
- Form D filings with the SEC and blue sky state filings
- preparation of MD&As, quarterly results, news releases, corporate presentations and marketing materials (Spanish translations)
- corporate website updates
- investor relations (retail)
- shareholder meetings, including initiation and calculation of timetable, drafting and finalizing proxy materials, printing and mailout services
- continuous disclosure filings, including interim and annual filings, and preparation of resolutions, certificates and SEDAR fee calculations
- assistance with capital pool company listings, special warrant prospectus listings, non-offering prospectus listings, and common share listings on the TSX, TSXV, CSE and OTCQX
- initiation and completion of amalgamations, reorganizations, name changes, change of business, sale of business, qualifying transactions, reverse takeovers, plans of arrangements, continuations, reactivations, share consolidations, debt settlements, property acquisitions
Take It Public Services Inc. is a member of the National Exempt Market Association.
Click here to see member profile published in Exempt Edge, Spring 2016 edition.